Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Just Fabulous (justfab.com) Anthology bag








See my previous post explaining what Just Fabulous is and how it works. In the previous post I stated that the item I wanted was sold out in the color I wanted. So I did call customer service and sure enough the color was indeed sold out. Here is something you should know. Items do get returned and will be available on the first of the month.

So this is what I would do. If you love an item and would buy it even if it's not available in your 1st choice color. I would go ahead and buy it. That way you have the item regardless. Then when the 1st of the month rolls around I would call customer service first thing and see if they have any returns in your 1st choice color. If they do then I would exchange the items.

Now it is important to note that I have not done this yet so I don't know excatly how it would work. Would you would have to purchase the item or will they would hold it for you? I do not know. So to be safe I would assume you would have to purchase the item to make sure no one else gets it and the item you are returning could be exchange for something else in your boutique or for a credit.

Now on to the good stuff. The item I wanted was Anthology in pink. It was sold out in the pink. It is such a girly bag that the pink definitely fit it. But I love the bag so I order it in the black. I put the order in late July 26th and it is to be delivered on August 7th. I don't know about you but to me 2 weeks is a long time for delivery within the states. They use FedEx SmartPost. Apparently, the item is shipped with FedEx and then the item is then given to the local post office to deliver. Ummm okay. So if you plan on using your bag right away keep in my that this delivery method may be used in your area as well.


this is Anthology in pink!





Anthology in the black. Still a cutie.




***Update - I received my bag on August 5th. I was a bit disappointed with the packaging. I expected the bag to come in a pretty box like the shoes. Just Fab really should think about doing that. The box would be useful for storage. Oh well. It was wrapped in purple paper. I must say the bag is huge. The roses did not look the way I expected, the center just stops. The are a couple of frayed stitches but all in all I am very happy with the bag. I already order another bag scheduled to be delivered next week so look out for that review.



2 comments:

Irina said...

Hi!
I just came across JustFab website and consider buying some shoes from them but I don't quite understand the scheme So, you have to pay 40 bucks every month as a club membership fee no matter if you buy sth this month or not? And if you do buy sth, you pay that 40 buck plus the cost of the item you chose, right?
thanks! :))
Irina

Unknown said...

Irina, The membership is essentially free. Each month you have option to buy for $40. If you don't want to buy you can choose to skip month and be charged nothing. However if you dont skip month or buy by the 5th then you will be charged the $40 and it will be stored as store credit for you to use later. So you're not obligated to buy but you must choose skip this month.