Thursday, August 5, 2010

mark's Gather Around Bag

mark's Gather Around Bag $30


If you have been away from Avon for a while you may not know that Avon has a, let’s say, second division called mark. mark is geared toward a younger crowd, they products are not so trendy that it puts an age limit on wearing them. It does not carry the wide range of products as the main company, Avon. mark sells skincare, cosmetics, clothing, and accessories.

I love handbags. I love BIG handbags. The Gather Around Bag caught my eye because of the color, royal blue with a purple lining. I love purple also; it’s my favorite color. So of course I bought it. And I like it. Do you hear the but coming? Well you would be right. The color of the bag is great. The size of the bag is great. Here are the specs: it is 15” (H)[81/2” handle drop], 181/8”(L), 41/8” (W). The stitching is frayed in some areas, don’t like that. There is a zippered pocket and two open pockets inside the bag. Two weeks into the bag the stitching on the two open pockets came undone. I can sew so of course I fixed the issue but that’s beside the point. Stitching should not unravel so early into using the bag.

I do think that if you like the bag you should get it. I have gotten many compliments on it. However, I would not pay full price for the Gather Around Bag. If you just have to have it then go for it. But if you can take the chance wait to see if it goes on sale and try to purchase it then. I am an independent Avon sale rep. This review is my honest opinion. On another note, I wanted the I'm No Slouch Bag but after getting the Gather Around Bag and seeing the stitching. I will wait for it to go on sale. If it does and I get it and do a review for it. That's it for now.

Happy Shopping!

No comments: