Sunday, July 25, 2010

Just Fabulous (justfab.com) Shoes & Handbags





Just Fabulous (justfab.com) is just like the service Shoe Dazzle , it is a shoe of the month club. How it works is that you take a fashion quiz aimed at giving your personal stylists a clue into your style.
On the first of the month you will receive your selections. You can either choose one of the selections, request new selections, or skip the month. You have to skip the month by the 5th of the month or your credit card will be charge the $39.95 membership fee. The membership fee becomes a credit you can use for one Just Fab item. The membership fee includes shipping.

I just joined Just Fabulous a couple of days ago. My shoe selections I am not loving but the handbag selections had two great items. I will end up getting one of them. The customer service is only available Mon – Fri so I need to wait to speak to a rep. One of my selections is sold out in the color I really want. What I need to know is will it ever come back in stock. If yes then I will get another bag, if no then I will get the bag in another color. I know such a dilemma to have. LOL! I will say this from what I’ve seen so far Just Fab seem to have a better selection of handbags. Just Fabulous offers shoes and handbags not jewelry.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think a well-put together woman should always have some fierce handbags!

Bunnita said...

I couldn't agree with you more!

Unknown said...

Hi for justfab do they charge me monthly after I make a purchase? Cuz I didn't buy anything yet and didn't give them any credit card info.