Thursday, August 12, 2010

Just Fabulous (justfab.com) Super Model Bag


Just Fabulous - justfab.com



Super Model Bag



Check my previous post here to find out how Just Fabulous works and to sign up. I got my second handbag called Super Model on Wednesday August 11th. I must say that I am very happy with it. None of the handbags are real leather just to let you guys know. The bag is a sudtle rose pink and the material is made to look like crinkled leather. I just love the texture. It was a total surprise when I took it out of the box. It is a girly bag buy hey I'm in to girly right now.


So it has one big flower on the front with two tassles coming from it. The metal is silvertone. There's a zippered back pocket. Inside there is two open pockets on one side, a zipper pocket on the other side, and dividing the bag into two is another zipper compartment. Of course the bag is huge. And I just love it. I'm not sure what my next bag will be but there will be another bag purchased.


The Specs: Size: (L) 16 (H) 11 (W) 5

No comments: