Monday, July 25, 2011

Mini Haul #1

Mini Haul #1
07/24-07/25/2011


The last few days have been pretty darn hot here in Boston. I was suppose to clean my apartment but who wants to do all that in the heat so I did a bit of shopping.

First up are the Olive Ruffle Peep-Toe Booties. This decision was hard as I loved the colors but I finally got the olive color because if I were to want to wear them in the fall or winter I could. There are some color that just scream summer and as it is already the end of July I thought it best to buy something that I can keep wearing. Any New Englander knows September can be warm or it can kick off an early winter. I wearing them now and have gotten a ton of compliments.




The Specs:zipper back, keyhole ruffle
1.25"wrapped platform 4.75"cone heel
sale $25online, sale $30instore, reg $40












Then I went to Old Navy and got two v-neck tees. One in gray and one in white. I love these tees for two reasons. First, they come down to my hips so they hide my huge tummy. Second, I have a large chest and love showing "the girls" v-necks are great for that.

Then I got two headphone pendants for forever21. Talk about cute. Again, I am wearing the goldtone one and people are loving it.






A pretty good haul don't you think? That's it for now. Keep it Fierce!

No comments: