Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm No Slouch Bag by mark




I'm No Slouch Bag by mark


From the Avon/mark catalog:

Don’t let this bag’s über-relaxed shape fool you. In tones of black and bronze, it looks just as amazing when you’re dressed up as when you’re wearing jeans and a tee.

The specs: Faux leather. 30" L x 8 3/4" W x 15 3/8" H (10" handle drop).

My 2cents:
I wanted this bag when I first saw it but was not willing to pay the $30 (not sure if it was $30 or $35). Then I saw it in the Avon Outlet catalog and wouldn't you know it was an old catalog so I thought for sure it would be sold out. I order anyway and to my surprise it was still in stock.

When I first got it I loved it. The size is huge and I love a huge bag. The color is pretty. The shape is weird...loved that. I have been using this bag for weeks at a time.

Guess what I found out? The black is just plain old paint. And not even paint that has been sealed. How did I find this out? My hands sweat in the summer so I look down and my black have all these black specks on it. Not sure what it is so I ignore it. The next day same thing and I realized it was the black.

Shame Shame Shame on you mark/Avon. I am very disappointed with that aspect of the bag. I am a strong believer that just because something is inexpensive doesn't mean it shouldn't be quality made. There was another bag by mark that I wanted but because of the problems I had with the Gather Around Bag and now with this I'm No Slouch Bag I just don't want to waste my money. So if the bag goes down in price then I may purchase them but only for $10 or less (maybe $15). My 2 cents is save yours...spend the money elsewhere.
my video for this bag is on Youtube click here

No comments: