Sunday, July 3, 2011

Decorating Inspiration: Tufted Furniture



Decorating Inspiration: Tufted Furniture


I love the look of tufted furniture. I think that it can be used in any type of design. My favorite is the traditional diamond tufting. There are two pieces where I will try my hand at diamond tufting. One is a headboard. Right now I do not have a headboard. Sad I know. Especially since I have been living in my apartment for the last 5 years. I am not sure if I am staying for another year (lease is up in September) but if I do then I will proceed with an headboard.

Second project will be my couch. It is run down and need to be thrown away. However, it is functional and until I decide where I am moving next I might as well keep using it right? After all, I won't bring it when I move so it one less thing that needs to be packed up before I go. Those are the two projects I am looking for to.

I will soon do a room by room makeover series. Loads of things will be discarded and what is left will be super organized (ambitious huh...lol). I am working up a plan right now. The first series will be all about getting things organized. The end results should be beautiful.

No comments: