Monday, July 5, 2010

Two new sections of the blog coming

Here at Something Fierce Designs we are interested in all things fierce. That includes make-up and hair. Not until recently have I gained and interest in make-up. I have always liked how it looks on other people but wasn't one to wear it myself. However, it is important as a business woman to look more polish. This is leading me down a new path of fabolousness!

So there will be two new sections to this blog. Make-up and hair. I absolutely love wigs, so when I say hair it will mostly be wigs. I will give reviews on everything I try. Most of the make-up will be Avon or mark products as I am an Independent Avon Rep. However, do not think for a second that everything will receive good reviews. If I do not like something, it will be stated. Many of the links I will provide I am affiliated with that web-site so if you are interested in buying any of the products please consider buying the from those links. That's it for now.

No comments: