Sunday, July 25, 2010

Shoe Dazzle


Shoe Dazzle is a shoe of the month club. The face of the company is Kim Kardashian. How it works is that you take a fashion quiz aimed at giving your personal stylists a clue into your style.
On the first of the month you will receive your selections. You can either choose one of the selections, request new selections, or skip the month. You have to skip the month by the 5th of the month or your credit card will be charge the $39.95 membership fee. The membership fee becomes a credit you can use for any Shoe Dazzle item. The membership fee includes shipping.
I have been a member for about 2 months now but I haven't found anything I like yet. Next month I will request new selections if there's nothing I like in the first. Shoe Dazzle also offers handbags and accessory set (necklace earrings set and bangles).

No comments: