Friday, November 26, 2010

Vanessa Collection Elana Wig


Hair Inspiration
Vanessa Collection Elana Wig
There was a time when I would have never worn a wig. That time as passed. I am in love with wigs now. I have gone natural. For those who do not know what that means, it means that I do not use a relaxer on my hair to straighten it.
Natural curly hair is actually fairly fragile. As I am growing my hair out I find it easier and quite beneficial to keep it braided and where either wigs or weaves. Even one my hair gets to the length that I want it I am sure I will continue to wear wigs.
I view wigs as a sort of accessory. Different outfits or looks require a different hairstyle. The easiest way to achieve these hairstyles is with wigs. Wigs have come a long way within the last few years. These are not your grandma or great grandma wigs. These beauties are looking more realistic every year and are priced affordably. You can look fierce from the neck down, the hair must be up to par too.
The wig above is very versatile. You can dress her (yes, I call the wig a her because they do evoke a type of personalty when you wear them) up wearing her with a cute cocktail dress and a partial up-do. Or dress her down with a cute tee and jeans. If you are new to wigs or on a budget, a versatile wig is a must.
*picture is from BlackHairspray where you can also purchase this wig

No comments: