Thursday, November 18, 2010

Preppy Swag



Prep Swag


I love the urban look. A nice looking guy in a pair of slightly baggy, an over size t-shirt, a hoodie, fitted cap, and Timberland boots does it for me every time. However, there are those times when the occasion calls for something a little more polished.

The first picture is a long sleeve polo. Second picture of an argyle sweater. The third picture is of a classic button down shirt. You could wear these looks with a pair of slacks and dress shoes and look great. I like these looks with fitted jeans and a pair of Timberland boots (or any other type of boot [if you are going to diner black boots would probably be accepted as some places frown on the regular tan Timberlands]) but NOT with sneakers. I think a man still looks a bit more polish but still has that sexy edge that I like.

*The pictures shown are from Brooks Brothers. Certainly you can find this items are other stores but just like some ladies, there are some men who just love labels.
























Above are two argyle sweater dresses. These would look so stunning with a cute pair of booties or knee high boots. If you are in a colder climate wear with a pair of nylons. Personally, I do not like regular stockings so I would wear thigh highs or leggings. Now some people would call it tacky or dare I say...high school-ish but I would definitively wear this if I were going out with my beau and he was wearing his argyle sweater.

***can find the websire where the picture with the girl in the sweater dress came from if anyone knows drop a line so that I can link it and give credit. I just love the way she's rocking that dress.

No comments: