Sunday, November 20, 2011

Styling Sunday #1

It took awhile to think of a post that I could do every Sunday then it hit me. It's so simple it deserves a mental head slap. Styling Sunday where we will style either people or interiors. Today is an interior. All the pictures are clickable. So let's get to it.

Inspiration. Every room should start with an inspiration. Today it was a picture of fabric. This fabric was madee into a bedspread and that is how we are going to use it as well.









First the furniture:
The headboard would be simple and white.











I don't match furniture much so the nightstands would be different in color and style but must be similar in height. *note the round coffee table is brown I would paint it either white or one of the colors from the bedspread. (In my actual bedroom I have a similar setup including a coffee table as a nightstand)





















In the corner I would place a circle chair. It adds a modern touch to this cottage look.








On the nightstands I would add two cyrstal/glass silver lamps for balance.
























On the bed I would use lace linens. Two stripe pillows and one solid color pillow all three the same size.


















Lace curtains would finish the design. Add a blackout shade for privacy and the morning sun.



























A very pretty room indeed.

No comments: