Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lady Dragon Shoes by Vivienne Westwood Anglomania + Melissa















Lady Dragon Shoes by Vivienne Westwood Anglomania + Melissa $150




The Lady Dragon Shoes have been out for awhile. I've not been into fashion for awhile so of course I did not hear of these. One day while searching for shoes I saw a picture of the blue ones with the red heart and fell in love. They are so cute and super girlie! I have the Pearl White with the Red Heart. The heart is bigger than I thought but it was a good surprise. These shoes are true to size but if you have a wide foot you may experience some pain until they get broken in. Though they are plastic, it's a fairly hard plastic. They are not that forgiving. My feet were aching after just an hour. So beware! Depending on the foot, break them in before going to any important functions.

If these break in nicely I will get the blue, salmon, and yellow pairs (if I can find them).

LOL! The shoes in the background are my handmade Mary Jane Skimmers $20 (contact me for a pair or check out one of my online stores listed on the side) and a pair of Payless sneakers...hey cute shoes are cute shoes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love ladies shoes.I like your post and it is so fabulous and I am definitely going to save it. I Have to say the In depth analysis this article has is truly remarkable.

Unknown said...

I have a huge collection of Vivienne Westwood Anglomania shoes and this pair is also but in different colour!